We invite the following types of submissions:
- Regular research papers (max. 10 pages)
- Systematic literature reviews (max. 10 pages plus up to 2 extra pages of references)
- Short papers and Work-in-Progress (max. 6 pages)
- Doctoral Submissions (max. 4 pages)
- Industry Presentations (max. 4 pages)
- Tool papers (max. 5 pages)
Submitted papers must be written in English, should not have been submitted for review or published elsewhere, and must conform to the ACM Proceedings Format and will be accepted via EasyChair. Regular papers and systematic reviews will be reviewed by at least three members of the programme committee. Papers that do not comply with the formatting guidelines or page length limitations will be desk rejected without review.
Please Note: The ACM have recently updated the proceedings template. Please ensure to use the official 2014-2015 ACM Proceedings Format.
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series.