EASE 2016 is over! We hope you all had a good time!
We are grateful to Dara O'Connor, Louise Connolly, Susan Mitchell for local arrangements and support, and Denis Hogan and Gerard Mulligan for their IT assistance. Last but not least, we wish to thank Prof. Tiziana Margaria for opening at the EASE 2016 Welcome Reception.
Best Paper Awards
- An Exploratory Study on the Effects of Perceived Value and Stakeholder Satisfaction on Software Projects, by Hennie Huijgens, Arie van Deursen and Rini Van Solingen
- Benefits and Limitations of Job Rotation in Software Organizations: A Systematic Literature Review, by Ronnie E. S. Santos, Fabio Q. B. da Silva and Cleyton V. C. de Magalhães
Best Short Paper & Work in Progress
- Jean Petric, David Bowes, Tracy Hall, Bruce Christianson and Nathan Baddoo, The Jinx on the NASA Software Defect Data Sets
- Boyce Sigweni, Martin Shepperd and Tommaso Turchi. Realistic Assessment of Software Effort Estimation Models
Best Tool Track Paper
- Florian Häser, Michael Felderer and Ruth Breu. An Integrated Tool Environment for Experimentation in Domain Specific Language Engineering
Best Doctoral Symposium Paper
- Ann Barcomb: Episodic Volunteering in Open Source Communities
Photos of EASE 2016 will be available on the EASE Conference Facebook page, and we invite you to share your own.